addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Miami Python Meetup Group Message Board › Python/Django/Google App Engine Software Engineer needed @ Kaplan Inc. in Fo

Python/Django/Google App Engine Software Engineer needed @ Kaplan Inc. in Fort Lauderdale

Gabe D.
user 74653692
Miami, FL
Post #: 1
Hi All,

My name is Gabe Diaz and I am a corporate recruiter with Kaplan Inc.

I am in search of a Senior Level Software Engineer to help develop a new learning platform for Kaplan.

The application is written in Python and uses the Google App Engine.

Please take a look at the job description by visiting the link below.

If you or anyone you know is interested, please apply and I will follow up to set up some time to discuss.

Click Here to see the Job Description

Thanks,
Gabe