PyWeb Houston Message Board › Car pooling to PyTexas

Car pooling to PyTexas

Tertius C.
user 11470252
Houston, TX
Post #: 9
Who's going so we can see how many we can fit in the fewest cars.

I'd probably stay overnight so drive there Saturday early and leave Sunday afternoon. Maybe go Friday evening since they're gonna start early on Saturday. What are y'all planning?

When we're done discussing this we'll move it over to the Python meetup for those there who want to carpool.
Tertius C.
user 11470252
Houston, TX
Post #: 10
Also, I'm open to driving back and forth, it might be a drag but there might be enough people who want to do it for a car to be dedicated to it.
Wes T.
user 14624949
Houston, TX
Post #: 2
I'm good to carpool. Looked at any hotels? I'd rather get up early on Sat than pay for the hotel.
Tertius C.
user 11470252
Houston, TX
Post #: 11
I agree, I'd rather arrive Saturday and leave Sunday as well.

There are plenty of hotels. I'm good to spend about $50 (for myself) on hotel. I've sent some suggestions to Glen but he hasn't gotten back to me. Will email him later to check on status.
Glen Z.
user 10022896
Houston, TX
Im good with hilton. Saw it for 106 a night.
Sarah W.
sarahmworthy
Houston, TX
Post #: 9
I'm going and haven't decided friday night or early saturday - I could be persuaded either way.

I need to book a hotel too - where is everyone staying? I'm not familiar with Bryan TX and would love suggestions/recommendations.

~Sarah Worthy

Hari R.
user 13580911
Houston, TX
I'll be going as well, but only for the Saturday portion. If anyone is coming back Saturday night I can carpool with them. I'm willing to drive and I can take 4 (including my self)
Luke L.
durden2.0
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
I'm planning on going, but not sure if I want to stay both days. I'll get back with you Hari for sure soon. I'm cool with splitting a hotel if I stay.
Wes T.
user 14624949
Houston, TX
Post #: 3
I've booked a hotel at the La Quinta for Sat night, so I'm planning on staying for Sunday too.

So who has a big car?
Tertius C.
user 11470252
Houston, TX
Post #: 12
I've booked a hotel at the La Quinta for Sat night, so I'm planning on staying for Sunday too.

So who has a big car?

Glen and I have booked a room (sat night) and we're pooling. That's as far as we've planned. I can't use my car (only have one and wife needs to use it).

If we're taking Glen's then Julie will just drop me off at his place early Sat and we'll be off but we haven't discussed that. I'm open to going with more people!