addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PyWeb Houston Message Board › Follow Up to Glen's Solr Presentation

Follow Up to Glen's Solr Presentation

Paul B.
pizzapanther
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Post #: 4
Looks like for older versions of Ubuntu they will be removing Sun from the partner archive.

https://lists.ubuntu....­

So you'll have to use the PPA method to install Sun Java even in older distros now too.
Glen Z.
user 10022896
Houston, TX
Post #: 4
Crazy! I wonder why ...
Paul B.
pizzapanther
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Post #: 5
I think Oracle is no longer letting them license Java for redistribution. Which I don't understand because I thought Java was open source now.