addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PyWeb Houston Message Board › Jobs Available

Jobs Available

A former member
Post #: 10
Hey all, we're looking to add some pythonistas to our team. We primarily use GAE [Django; moving away from it slowly though].

If anyone with A to A+ skills is interested in a remote job opportunity [no Houston office, I'm the only one here], hit me up. B+'ers can apply as well but the company has been pretty tough on hiring as of late but still hit me up. Just shoot your LinkedIn, SO Careers 2.0, or PDF resume to johncblandii@gmail.com

If it is wrong to post jobs here, let me know. I've been a member for a while but my job description changed a while back so Python isn't in my daily need as I thought it would be.

Thanks all!