addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PyWasatch Message Board › Welcome!

Welcome!

A former member
Post #: 12
Hi all,

Whoa, I didn't even announce a meetup yet and there's already 6 of us. So let's get together soon! Does anyone have a space we can use? I am thinking a weekday evening. We can also just get together for drinks and just scheme about future events.

One thing though - there seems to be a Utah Python group already. They're not on meetup so that's probably why I had not heard of them. I don't know what they're up to but they meet every 2nd Thursday of the month in Bluffdale.

Here is their Google Group:

https://groups.google...­

(I hope that link works, you may need to sign up.)

Maybe see some of you there?

Best
Martijn