addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Zurich Python User Group Message Board › Meetup discussion protocol 6 June 2013

Meetup discussion protocol 6 June 2013

Uche M.
umennel
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH
Post #: 1
1. PySV
Get in touch with Python Software Verband to

• raise the awareness of our group
  • get ideas and support
  • get opportunities to meet interesting people

Robert knows some members in Berlin and is predestined to contact them.

2. Website
Most people proposed a simple "business card" like Website linking to the meetup page and maybe others. We also need a place to store our slides (and other content) and make them publicly available.
Nicola called for caring about the website.

3. Presentations
Someone proposed to have two shorter presentations instead of a long one. I will check with the various speakers whether they favor a shorter talk.

4. Meeting locations
Everyone is invited to check with other companies whether it is possible to host an event at their meeting rooms.
Julian W.
julianwachholz
Zürich, CH
Post #: 1
As I mentioned if anyone still cares about this old and "unused" protocol called IRC check out the channel I created:

irc://irc.freenode.net/pyzh

See you there! ;)
Uche M.
umennel
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH
Post #: 2
Thanks Julian! We will publish the link also on the website.