This is an experimental subset of the Bay Area Quantified Self Show&Tell meetup group.
It's QS in the valley - an eclectic exploration of self-tracking - geotracking, life-logging, DNA sequencing, etc. - to gain more knowledge about yourself. If you have a self-tracking story to share or want to come and learn and be inspired, join us!
Topics include, but are not limited to:
• Aging in Place Technology • Behavior change and monitoring • Caregiving of digital patients
• Chemical Body Load Counts • Citizen science• Digitizing Body Info • Medical Self-Diagnostics
• Lifelogging• Location tracking • Non-invasive Probes• Mindfulness and wisdom tracking
• Parenting through monitoring/ tracking • Personal Genome Sequencing
• Psychological Self-Assessments • Risks/Legal Rights/Duties
• Self Experimentation • Sharing Health Records • Wearable Sensemaking
Your hosts are Lisa Betts-LaCroix @LisaBL (lists4lisa at gmail dot com) and Karen Herzog @karenherzog (ktherzog at gmail dot com). Videos of talks are viewable on the Quantified Self, a blog about self knowledge through numbers.
Write us with your questions, recommendations, tips, and observations.
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
— Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders
Act now and get 50% off.
Until February 1.