addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Quantified Self Silicon Valley Message Board Quantified Self Silicon Valley - Discussion Forum › Join us! Plus Volunteers needed.

Join us! Plus Volunteers needed. QSSV Meet-Up #6 on Jan 29 at Accenture in San Jose

Lisa B.
user 9881454
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi everyone.  We're getting excited about next week's QSSV meeting at Accenture!  We've got some interesting talks lined up.  Come out and hear:

Speaker 1: Ari Berwaldt: "The Fasted Way to Mental Performance"

Speaker 2: Amelia Greenhall: "Weight, Weight: Don't Tell Me! (Lifelong tracking for maintenance.)"

Speaker 3: Phac Le Tuan: "Actrack: Fighting the Heisenberg Curse"

We do need still volunteers.  If anyone would love to come and help we'd love to have you.  (Hint: this is great way to get more connected with the community).

• Registration host: arrival at 5:30 and help with nametags and greeting.
  • Refreshment support: arrival at 5:30 and help set up the food tables.
  • Navigator: Help us to direct members from the social location to the speaking venue.  This volunteer might miss the early part of the presentation part of the meeting.
  • Time-keeper: Someone to take notes during the presentations which will be the base for our post-meeting report.

If you're interested in any of these positions please contact me asap at lists 4 lisa at gmail dot com.

See you on Thursday!

-Lisa

http://www.meetup.com/quantified-self-silicon-valley/events/98455042/­

When: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 6:00 PM

Where: Accenture Technology Labs Briefing Center
50 W San Fernando St, Suite 1200
San Jose, CA 95113

Price: $10.00 per person

RSVP limit: 85 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.