addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Quantified Self Toronto Message Board › Quantified Self Europe Conference

Quantified Self Europe Conference

Eric B.
user 5529367
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1
Hey, I just got an email from Alexandra that they've launched a Europe conference for QS: http://quantifiedself...­

It'll be November 26-27 in Amsterdam. I'm probably not going to go myself, but maybe the timing will be right for someone in the group? I'd love to have someone go and report back for us! There are 100 discounted tickets being sold first to members of QS groups before the announce the conference to wider circles, so if you can go now is totally the best time to buy tickets.