addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Quantified Self Toronto Message Board › Canadian mobile health startups?

Canadian mobile health startups?

Mark N.
Mark_Nelson
Palo Alto, CA
Post #: 5
Greetings Toronto QS community!

I'm looking for six Canadian startups in the suddenly booming mobile health space, with an emphasis on applied QS tech for patients (or healthcare professionals).

Can you help me find them? Are you doing one? Do you know someone who is?

I have a very limited opportunity for Canadian startups in m-health / e-health / iHealth to present at Stanford to an exclusive audience of potential large US clients, partners, and investors.

Please forward this to any possible candidates you know.

Thanks!

Best,

Mark
_________
Mark Nelson
Collaboration Evangelist
Mass Collaboration/Mass Interpersonal Persuasion Researcher
Stanford Peace Innovation Lab
Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab
Human Sciences & Technologies Advanced Research Institute