addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Bay Area Quantified Self Meetup Group Message Board The Quantified Self Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Anyone using Baby-Connect to track your baby's sleep/food/etc.?

Anyone using Baby-Connect to track your baby's sleep/food/etc.?

Christian
cfritz
Menlo Park, CA
Post #: 1
Me and my wife are using this app to record how much and when our baby is sleeping, how much she eats and when, etc.. The nice thing about this app is that it let's you download your data in csv. I've started doing some predictive analytics on it regarding sleep at night and now I'm looking for more data (anonymized, of course) to validate my results.

Please let me know if you do use it and I can tell you more about what I have in mind and why you may care.