addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Queer Theory Book Group! Message Board › Important News About the East Bay Queer Theory Book Group

Important News About the East Bay Queer Theory Book Group

Eli V.
user 53858652
New Haven, CT
Post #: 5
Hi everyone,

As many of you may know, Mitch and I are moving to the New York area this summer - he's attending a graduate program, and I just accepted a great job as a graphic designer there. We were originally planning on moving in late August, but now I'm going to move out a bit earlier and start my job in early July. This means that the meetup I just announced will be the last one I'm able to organize :(

It's been a great year of book club meetings - I've met so many fabulous people through this group, and truly hope that others will be willing to step up and keep it going now that we're moving. If you are willing to make that commitment, please consider contacting me (either in this discussion, privately by email, or at the next meeting) and we'll discuss the leadership transition.

I'm so sad to leave all of you! Let's make our last book club meeting a great one, and please do think about whether you'd be willing to take over the group and keep it running.

Thanks for a great year!
Eli