addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

BKK Rails & Javascript Developers Message Board › June Meetup?

June Meetup?

Ben T.
btaitelb
Charlottesville, VA
Post #: 4
I come to BKK for about a month every summer, but my travels seem to never coincide with the meetups I really want to attend. Any chance there will be a meetup in the next month? If you're looking for presenters, I can present on topics such as rails4 features, load testing rails applications, qunit vs. jasmine for testing js, amqp, responsive layout with zurb foundation, and rails engines.