addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raleigh Internet Marketing Mastermind Group Message Board › Re: Tommorrow's Mastermind Meeting

Re: Tommorrow's Mastermind Meeting

Teddy
tag2453
Group Organizer
Wake Forest, NC
Hi All!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we'll still be meeting at Solomon's tommorrow but NOT in the back room. Someone beat me to it this month so we'll be in the other sectioned off part of the restaurant instead.

We'll still be doing the round table discussion but I'm also going to do a mini presentation at the beginning of the meeting.

We'll cover some cool stuff I learned out at Eben Pagan's Guru Mastermind event in LA a few weeks ago and also discuss some really important recent developments with Google that you need to be aware of.

See ya all tommorrow!

-Teddy

p.s. If you haven't RSVP'd yet, there's still a few spots available and if you've been a member for a while but haven't made it out to an event yet, this would be a really good one to attend!

RSVP HERE