The Raleigh-Durham Portuguese Language Meetup Group Message Board › Preciso de practicar portuguese! Eu falo portanol.

Preciso de practicar portuguese! Eu falo portanol.

Michael
user 14119816
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
Next February I will be going to Recife Brasil and between now and then I will need to improve my portanol or actually get proficient in Brasilian Portuguese. Is there anyone where who can help me?

Thinking it would be nice to meet for coffee once per week to get my portuguese speaking/listening back to normal levels. I've taken a few portuguese classes in the past and I speak spanish but I can see myself being in Recife having a difficult time understanding people.

I live in Morrisville but can meet anyone around the Raleigh, Triangle area.

Obrigado!
Mike

Sara R.
srrodolfo
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
English/Portuguese:
Hello Michael/Olá Michael.

I'm from Brazil and I'll stay in Raleigh for 2 months. If you want to talk in Portuguese and - counterpart - talk with me in English: We have a deal.

Eu sou do Brazil e ficarei em Raleigh por 2 meses. Se você quiser conversar em português e - contrapartida - falar comigo em inglês: nós temos um acordo.

I'll talk with you about the ours culture - and the most important thing: 'key words', because, off course, I know how to stay in my country with knowledge: language and culture.

Eu falarei com você sobre nossa cultura - e a coisa mais importante: 'palavras-chave', porque, claro, eu sei como ficar em minha pátria/país com conhecimento: língua e cultura.

But, like I told you, my English is not good, so, we can help each other.

Mas, como eu disse, meu ingês não é bom, então, nós podemos nos ajudar.

So, I hope a answer to my proposal to study.

Então, espero por uma resposta a minha proposta para estudar.

Hugs from Brazil,

Abraços do Brasil,

Sara