addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Raleigh-Durham Portuguese Language Meetup Group Message Board › No member clean up until late December

No member clean up until late December

Kim
kimberlyjoseph2000
Raleigh, NC
Hello Group,

Due to the 100s of emails I received from people who want to stay in the group but can't make it to meetings, I will not be removing members right now.  However, all I ask is that you log into our meetup page once every 3 months so that in 3 months or so, I can remove the people who don't even log into our page at all.  We have 488 people in the group and I've probably seen 200 of them at one time or another.  So there is a reprieve for now.  No member clean up until the end of December.
There is a need for 2 additional assistant organizers (I can't do it all by myself).  Several people mentioned that they would be interested in 'kid friendly' meetup events so I will try to make that happen.  If there is anyone in the group with children who would like to take on the roll of the 'kid friendly' organizer, please email me so we can talk about what is required in that role.  Others have shown an interest in having a group in Durham, so if there is anyone in Durham that would like to take on that role, please email me.  Being an organizer means that you have to add events to the calendar, show up on time for the event, and plan all the event activities.  Typically one event per month is sufficient unless the group shows interest in more or fewer events.

Thanks for letting me know how much this group means to you.  Hope to see you in the near future.

Kim
Tereza
user 10233010
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 2
Thanks for the feedback !
Tereza