The Raleigh-Durham Portuguese Language Meetup Group Message Board › Portuguese - English language

Portuguese - English language

Sara R.
srrodolfo
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 2
Hello everyone.

My name is Sara, like I wrote in my profile, I'm brazilian and I'll visit Raleigh and stay 2 months.

So, if you want to talk/write in Portuguese and has patience to provide some lessons in English, we can do it something: study in some coffee shop or library, anyway, a good place for all. Reviews the lessons, talk a lot, watch movies. The brazilian movies is not wonderful but has good ones. (I love american music and movies and I like the 'good brazilian music' - with good lyrics and sound).

Other important thing is: I'm lawyer in Brazil, of course, here. If you are a lawyer in USA/NC, and you want to talk about brazilian legislation, we can do it too, because I was law teacher in here. (Tax lawyer). We can 'exchange' experiences. And I'll give a Federal Constitution from Brazil for my 'professional fellow'- because - we know: the most important law!

I hope to make some new friends, because I'm friendly and funny.

See you soon.

Sara