OlĂ­via F.
user 115735792
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
Hi everyone!

I know this is probably not the best place to do this but I had to give it a shot! I'm a 26 years old portuguese girl and I'm presently tring to find a job in North Carolina, but mostly somewhere around Durham-Raleight. I need to get a visa and as you must know I need a prospective employer to do that sob I've been looking for jobs but I don't really know where or how to do this. I have visited North Carolina several times now, I've made good friends and I can even say I have an american family over there which I love. I need to make a change in my life and I think it could be the right place for me. I have a ba in Archaeology and I'm about to finish my masters also in Archaeology by november but i'm available to work in any profissional area really. Since I was born in France, I can also speak french fluently so I thought I could teach portuguese and/or french for example. But I'm not picky! I just need a job to move on and start making a life like you guys. I appreciate any help or orientation.