addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Raleigh Japanese Language and Culture Meetup Group Message Board › English Langauge Learners

English Langauge Learners

John E.
jyeder
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 37
I'm starting a FB page for English Langauge Learners, which is here:

http://www.facebook.c...­

If you know anyone who is interested, then please share! I'm enjoying life in Miyazaki, Japan with Kiyoko. We are expecting our baby any day now and then will be off to Adelaide, Australia toward the end of the year.

I wish everyone great Japanese language meetings!

-John
charles w.
user 9998071
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 35
all the best to you and yours:) 4649.