While you are encouraged to RSVP here on the Random site so you can communicate and coordinate with other randomites that might be going, you MUST purchase your own tickets from the Somerville Theater (information below). This is a popular event so I would suggest you buy your tickets as soon as possible.
The Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour brings Banff to audiences around the globe. Immediately after the Festival ends in November, a selection of the best films go on tour across Canada, the United States, and internationally from Scotland to South Africa to China, Japan, New Zealand, Antarctica, and points in between. Each year, the films travel to 32 countries reaching more than 245,000 people at over 635 screenings.
Host organizations in each tour location choose a program that reflects the interests of their local audiences from a selection of films on exploration and adventure, culture and environment, and mountain sports.
The proceeds of many tour screenings benefit a local outdoor program, community cause, or a non-profit such as youth adventure and outdoor pursuit programs, search and rescue operations, climbing clubs, adaptive sport programs, conservation groups, and trail maintenance organizations.
There are different films showing on Tuesday and Wednesday - Thursday is a repeat of the films shown on Tuesday.
- Tuesday February 19 @ 7:00 PM (click here to see trailers for the films showing on Tuesday)
- Wednesday February 20 @ 7:00 PM (click here to see trailers for the films showing on Wednesday)
- Thursday February 21 @ 7:00 PM (click here to see trailers for the films showing on Thursday)
Tickets are on sale now -
- Click here if you want to buy them online.
- Contact the Somerville Theater at (617) 625-5700.
55 Davis Square