Random Group of Hikers Message Board › random patches, t-shirts, hats, ...

random patches, t-shirts, hats, ...

Larry P.
Larry_Peck
Andover, MA
Post #: 32
I looked all over the site and I can't find the link to the "random" items for sale, anyone know where it is? };-)
Michael B.
akafuzzjones
Group Organizer
Pepperell, MA
Post #: 257
We have none. Had started the process of coming up with a logo but never finished. Sketched some things out and was going to have someone that knew what they were doing clean it up and make it presentable. Had a few and was going to put them up for a vote. If there is interest I could dust off the sheets and get back at it.

One of the would look great on the kilt!
Larry P.
Larry_Peck
Andover, MA
Post #: 34
I'd be interested in monkeying with a logo design, I'd like to see your ideas, you could email them to me if you don't want to post them. I might be able to come up with a couple myself as well.
Michael B.
akafuzzjones
Group Organizer
Pepperell, MA
Post #: 258
Let me scan them and will send them along.
John (LAG) L.
JohnLAG
Newbury, MA
Post #: 65
I was thinking of placing four different hiking boot prints of different sizes stepping in different directions, one or two over lapping a bit. I actually sent an email to Columbia Sports asking for any tread images a few weeks ago before reading this.
We could always have people bring t-shirts to a trailhead, put some fabric paint on a sheet of plastic, have different people step in it then onto the shirts. And everyone gets a RANDOM design. biggrin