Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer / Non-Profit Meetup Message Board › My Brother's latest two Movie Trailers can be viewed online- 01/20/11

My Brother's latest two Movie Trailers can be viewed online- 01/20/11

Collin
user 12002644
Dallas, TX
Post #: 26
Anyone from the Group interested in viewing my brother’s latest Movie Trailers (Movie Previews) can view his latest two films,

“ The Last Lions” and “ The Last Mountain” at either: apple.com/trailers or at his company’s website: www.bigsciencefilm.com, (do so thru your computer, as many phones cannot “Enter” his website without the proper Adobe Flash Player software). For every Trailer my Brother makes, he does all of the audio and visual editing of each trailer.

My brother’s website lists the complete movie trailer portfolio of all the movie trailers he has produced and made over the last 11 years. If you ever saw the Movie, “The Holiday” (2006), starring Jack Black, Kate Winslet, Jude Law, and Cameron Diaz- Jack Black and Cameron Diaz portray Movie Trailer Editors in the film, which depicts a fairly accurate portrayal of how film editing is done.

Regards,
Collin, Group Member