align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer / Non-Profit Meetup Message Board › Ashford Hall tomorrow

Ashford Hall tomorrow

Dave
user 4600753
Irving, TX
Bonsoir, RAK volunteers,

Thanks for RSVPing Yes for tomorrow's event.  Should you need to contact me, my cell sis 214.458.6909.  As Lance mentioned, the Super Bowl doesn't start till later so we can relax before the agonizing tension begins.

Reminder: Ashford Hall has asked that we stop bringing edible items for the residents.  If you've already bought and want to keep it, that's fine; if you'd rather donate it to the store they're setting up, that's fine as well.

Lunch, supper, lupper afterward is of course optional, but I'm wondering if anybody is Tex Mexed out yet.  I found a nice, reasonable Chinese place---Empress of China.  Think about it and we'll see tomorrow what anybody is up for.

http://maps.google.co...­

Also I'll bring some cards for the Random Acts Challenge

See you there, and thanks for all you do!

Dave

AO for RAK