addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer / Non-Profit Meetup Message Board › Live Auction Volunteer Needed

Live Auction Volunteer Needed

Tharuma
user 5985534
Lewisville, TX
Post #: 8
Challenge Air for Kids and Friends is having their Gala and Auction Event on March 5th and they are looking for a volunteer that has some experience doing Live Auction events.

Please contact April culver at 214-351-3988.

Thank you.

-Tharuma
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Tharuma,

I have assisted in a lively silent auction and I have a ton of administrative & service experience. If you want my help, you have it!

Suzette
A former member
Post #: 2
I will contact April.

Suzette