addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer / Non-Profit Meetup Message Board › Hey Sandwich People !!!

Hey Sandwich People !!!

Dan G.
user 9963965
Carrollton, TX
Hey boys n girls,..

Hope to see you all this Saturday for our Bologna Sandwiches for Soupmobile.

I would like for us to show our appreciation to Barbara, Nate, and the rest of nice folks at eXcuses cafe for all they do for us. You know, they pay for the light bill for us being there as well as  free coffee, tea, and sodas, and never ask for anything in return. Did you know, they rent out this very cool venue for special events like weddings and parties, and they also serve food? 

SO, I am wondering, if you don't already have Saturday plans, if some of you can stay afterwards for lunch to show our appreciation to eXcuses, I know they would feel very blessed.

Dan