Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer / Non-Profit Meetup Message Board › Thank you for a great day Saturday at the Seagoville Shelter!

Thank you for a great day Saturday at the Seagoville Shelter!

Kristana
user 9751485
Denver, CO
Dear amazing volunteers,

A HUGE thank you to all who came out to help at the Seagoville Dog Days of Summer adoption event on Saturday! You braved the possibility of rain and figuring out where to go and we are so grateful for your help. The Seagoville Shelter volunteer staff has said over and over just how much our group has helped them and this is only our second time out there. They really do need help giving the animals the attention they need, socialization and simply having them OUT of the kennels so they can clean them. I'll definitely set up another RAK day in a few weeks and would love for you to come out again.

HUGE thanks to Brandy for bathing ALL the dogs before RAK even arrived! Arminda, thanks for all the great snacks and for the long walks. You'll see the picture of the pooches checking out your stash of food! Rachel, you tirelessly walked AND ran dogs ALL day! You have amazing energy and wore out some of the little ones who really needed to burn off some steam. Tracy, thanks for the great ideas about shelter swaps and for all the cuddling and loving on the sweet pups you helped with. Dave, great pictures as always and thanks for promoting the Chevy raffle! Brick and Stephanie, kudos for helping the little Maltese with the hurt leg to feel better and get checked by the vet as well as talk to prospective adopters. Poor pup really needed some TLC and we're crossing our fingers the nice family went back to adopt him! Last, but certainly not least, Brick's daughter, Cheyenne was an awesome help too!

Because of your help with the pooch "glamour shots", I was able to get really good adoption pictures of most of the dogs. Hopefully more of them will get noticed. I just posted my pictures into the album Dave created over the weekend - enjoy! Thanks again SO MUCH, everyone!! Have a great week.

Kristana Blake