thao
Thao111
Richardson, TX
Post #: 1
Hi guys! There is an event for Dec. 10th 2011 this year. It is for the organization called Help-Portrait. Every year, this global event finds people in need, take their portrait, and give it to them. I will be in talks with the nursing home Presbyterian Village North this week. We are needing volunteer photographers, make-up artists, people to help set up, be runners, donate printers, printing paper, etc. You can find the event here on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.c...­
Kristana
user 9751485
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
Hi Thao,

Would you like for one of us admins to post this event for you on RAK? You will need to manage the responses and check for questions that volunteers may have, but we can certainly get it out there for you. Sounds like a great event! If you want me to post for you, we will probably need to talk for about 5 minutes so I can get all the details to add.

Another agency that could really use this service is Catholic Charities Refugee Empowerment Services. We do an annual Thanksgiving celebration for them and I always try to have family photos made because so many of them have left everything in their homelands and have very little at all. When it comes to family pictures, many have never even had photos made so they are DELIGHTED beyond belief to get a picture they can keep.

Kinds regards,
Kristana