Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer / Non-Profit Meetup Message Board › Seagoville Shelter - Volunteer needed to transport 2 Collies to the vet this

Seagoville Shelter - Volunteer needed to transport 2 Collies to the vet this week

Kristana
user 9751485
Denver, CO
E-mailing the RAK group that came out this weekend to see if anyone could help out during the week this week. There are 2 collies that need to go to the vet this week and they are very frightened, but sweet and one REALLY needs to get checked out soon (she is missing an eye and the other one looks infected).

I am looking for someone who may be able to transport them to the vet. I have jury duty this week, but may be able to get out there Thursday or Friday if I can't find someone to take them earlier or if someone can help me. Since they're so scared, I think it will require having the shelter and vet staff help get them loaded into the car. Norah Meier was able to pick them up and carry them this weekend and they weren't aggressive at all, just scared beyond belief since they have been neglected and mistreated.

Thanks for everyone's help!
Kristana
214-886-6077