addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Geri H.
GeriH.
Mansfield, TX
Post #: 2
I joined this group because I wanted to get involved with serving my community and get my boys involved in community service, however most of the events are in Dallas and further out. I live down in Mansfield. Most of the events are too far to drive to. How come there aren't more events in fort worth besides the food bank or events in Arlington? I'm sure there are more things to volunteer to help out with besides the food banks.
A former member
Post #: 12
I respectfully concur.