addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Random Acts of Kindness Volunteer / Non-Profit Meetup Message Board › Promote RAK on your MySpace & Facebook profiles and on Craig's List!

Promote RAK on your MySpace & Facebook profiles and on Craig's List!

Lance P.
lance1224
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 125
Please see http://volunteerism.m...­ for the info.
A former member
Post #: 11
What are those? Just joking. I'm old, but not totally out of touch. I'll do it for this wonderful group !
Lance P.
lance1224
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 127
Thanks Hal! If anyone would like to set up and maintain a page for Random Acts on MySpace and/or Facebook please let me know!
TERRY
user 5067627
Coppell, TX
Post #: 46
Rak is on myspace
http://www.myspace.co...­
TERRY
user 5067627
Coppell, TX
Post #: 53
Hey Hal, if you need any help, I know a little? I can arrange pics for you.
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks Hal! If anyone would like to set up and maintain a page for Random Acts on MySpace and/or Facebook please let me know!

I could do one on Myspace for RAK.. if no one has done it yet.. one that is just RAK only.. I have a RAK image on my site.. with the counter.. but don't think there is one just for RAK.. unless I'm mistaken.
A former member
Post #: 5

I have it on my Facebook page but I have to figure out how to add it to the tabs.............I am new at Facebook so just learning the ropes there!