addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Baltimore Ravens in Colorado - BRCo Message Board › Free Cab money plus help us win tickets to the game!

Free Cab money plus help us win tickets to the game!

Alicia
user 54083982
Evergreen, CO
Post #: 1
Hello All, My husband and I are Ravens fans and have attended several games at choppers last season. I am trying to win tickets through UBER car service to Thursday's game. Uber is a great car service that is like an upscale cab and easy to contact through a phone app. If you sign up use this promo code (denver455524) and you will get a free trip up to 20 bucks on your first ride with UBER. If I get the most people to sign-up, then I get free tickets to the game!!

Long shot of trying, but thought at least people can have an option for a free safe ride home from watching the Ravens win!

"FREE UBER RIDES FOR NEW UBER USERS:
Uber is your key to a sleek ride anywhere in Denver at any time with the tap of an app. From the quick pick up with a lovely driver to the fact that your fare is automatically charged to your card, you'll love Uber! Download the Uber app to your phone and enter the promo code "INSERT YOUR PROMO CODE HERE" to get your first ride FREE*!
Need more Uber info?

www.uber.com/denver"

Thanks,
Alicia