addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore Ravens in Colorado - BRCo Message Board › A little video to pass around...

A little video to pass around...

A former member
Post #: 2
For those of us who were there today I'm sure you remember Terry getting some video of everyone :)

I edited it a little. So here it is...feel free to share.

-------->VIDEO HERE<--------

I love having a little taste of Baltimore every week. (including the Old Bay fries thank you Irish Hound!!) Thanks everyone for humoring me for a few seconds LMAO.

Hope everyone has a great week, see ya next game ;)

Jess
Bill R.
B-Roll
Denver, CO
Post #: 5
Jess and Terry,

That's awesome!! Thanks for putting it together. I'm going to throw it up onto our Facebook page too if that's ok?

See ya next week!!!

-Bill
A former member
Post #: 3
That is fine with me! Make sure to pass it around as much as you can! smile