"Summer Sizzle" Yonge & Eglinton RAW FOOD POTLUCK - FRAGRANCE FREE
June 22, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Hello Everyone and Welcome to the Raw Food Group @ Yonge and Eglinton:
NOTE: This location is a fragrance/chemical free environment. Those wearing fragrance will be politely asked to leave.
There is a membership (yearly of $5) payable through this site, and there is a $2 dollar donation at the door to the host per person the day of the event.
This group provides sharing, education and sampling of raw food recipes. As this is a potluck, you are required to bring a raw food dish (1 dish per person). If you are new to this lifestyle, there are many health food stores, and restaurants where you can buy a prepared raw food. You can also contact me via email if you have any questions or require some help with your recipe. I would be delighted to assist you or talk to you in general about a healthier and raw food lifestyle.
1. If you bring a guest bring two dishes.
2. A note containing the ingredients for those with allergies is also required.
3. No fruit.
4. Bring your own plate and utensils.
5. No animals products (including dairy), wheat or tofu.
6. Food must not be cooked; raw only and organic.
- The event starts at 6:30 p.m. Those who arrive after 7:30 p.m. will be turned away unless the host is notified of late arrival prior to doing so.
- Attendance Policy: Those who RSVP for events but do not actually attend will receive a strike. After 3 strikes you will unfortunately no longer be welcome at the Yonge and Eglinton Raw Food Potluck. This new policy is to encourage responsibility and respect in regards to the time invested by the host.