Our potlucks are a great place to meet new people and get support and inspiration to continue thriving on your chosen level of involvement with raw and living foods. It's an excellent place to share recipes, learn, teach and build friendships with like-minded individuals. To make this more enjoyable for everyone, we have made a simple and short list to help along any new members interested in participating :)
Small and simple list of rules/guidelines:
1. RSVP and bring your favorite raw dish (enough for the confirmed amount of people to sample), ORGANIC, dairy/egg free, plant based, meat free, not heated over 46C or 115F), along with a list of ingredients, or even better, a recipe! If this is your first time coming, or you're lacking ideas, something as simple as a fruit salad would be perfect. Most long time raw foodies prefer simpler foods anyway!
2. If you have friends or family that are interested in coming along, make sure you RSVP in advance and bring an additional dish for each guest that comes with you :)
3. Please make sure to bring your own plate, cutlery, cup and a serving utensil for your dish (preferably reusable or bio degradable and non styrofoam).
4. Please be punctual, so we can all start sharing food at the same time and have enough of everything for everyone!
5. If you're not sure what to bring, don't hesitate to google "raw food recipes". All the information is out there and easily accessible. If still in doubt, feel free to contact me (Celeste) at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to share some ideas.
6. Considering that various costs usually come up in maintaining and promoting this group, a small donation of $5 is suggested, but feel free to donate whatever you can afford.