I will be coming with one other person, two potluck pots of gazpacho. Possibly more folks, which i will let you know about asap and have a dish per person.
From: Heather Baker <[address removed]>
To: [address removed]
Sent: Mon, July 25,[masked]:08:32 PM
Subject: [SBRawFoodMeetUp] Announcing next Potluck: August 6th at Justin's 6 PM, save the date
Please save the date, we may send out more details of potential added special features of this potluck closer to the event.
Potluck at Justin's: Saturday, August 6, 2011 at 6:00 PM
Justin has a nice large living room ready for us to have a great potluck. Please review the potluck guidelines, looking forward to seeing you there :)
GUIDELINES for ORGANIC RAW GOURMET POTLUCKS
• $1 suggested donation for the Meet Up website costs
• Bring one organic raw vegan dish per person (except the event host or hostess). The cost we each spend on our dish is usually around $15-20.00. Be creative!
• Be kind to the earth; bring your own eating utensils, plate, fork, spoon, knife, cup.
• Musical instruments welcome, unless otherwise noted.
• If you can carpool, bike, walk or bus, great
- First timer? Up to two people can attend for $15 donations in lieu of a dish, please reserve this option ahead by emailing Heather.
NEED RECIPE SUGGESTIONS?
Check out recipes our members have posted. These are tried and appreciated recipes, a great place to start: http//www.meetup.com/raw-food/files
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Heather Baker ([address removed]) from The Santa Barbara Organic Raw Food Meetup Group.
To learn more about Heather Baker, visit
his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]