It's short notice, but this should be a great weekend for a picnic. There are lots of raw events this weekend, but only this one on Sunday. We'll be at Cowan Park. It's also close to Whole Foods and Thrive, as well as not far from Chaco Canyon.
Please join us this Sunday, May 3, 2013 noon till whenever. Let's plan to eat around 1:00 PM (snacking the rest of the time!).
There are no picnic tables, so feel free to bring portable tables and chairs if you have any.
There are trails for hiking and biking in the park that continue through Ravenna Park.
What to bring:
- A prepared dish of raw, organic vegan ingredients (no animal products!). As this is a picnic, whole organic fruits, as well as salads are especially welcome! As it is outdoors, durian is more than welcome (as well as durian puddings, pies, etc.!)
- Please provide a detailed list of the ingredients.
- These events are about abundance! If eaten alone, one person's food should fill at least 2-3 people.
- If it's your first time and you don't know what to bring, but are interested in coming, just bring an organic salad (greens or fruit) with dressing on the side.
- Please bring your own dishware and silverware.
- If you prefer not sitting on the ground, please bring blankets and/or chairs.
Newcomers are welcome!
Well-behaved children are welcome!
I look forward to seeing you there!