FYI: The 20% discount expires at midnight on Sunday, July 21st. So please hurry if you want to pay the discounted price!
Update: For those of you who DID NOT attend any Raw Network of WA events at Bastyr University showcasing speakers from the period of 2007 to 2009, but who are interested in attending Dr. Clement's lecture next Thursday, July 25th, a 20% discount is being offered by Thrive ($20 ticket instead of $25 ticket).
The discount code is THRIVE20.
Here's the link to purchase your ticket:
Our friends at Thrive are sponsoring a lecture from Brian Clement, Director of Hippocrates Health Institute, on Thursday, July 25th, at 6pm (the doors open at 6pm, and the lecture starts at 7pm), at Bastyr University Auditorium in Kenmore, WA.
The title of this lecture is "Natural Ways to Boost Your Libido, the Truth Behind GMO's, and Practical Tips on Nutrition". Dr. Clement has recently released his new book "7 Keys to Lifelong Sexual Vitality".
This admission for this lecture is $25. Here is the link to purchase tickets:
You can also register by calling Tina at[masked] or Rudy at[masked]
Here is Thrive's Fresh Film and Speaker Series Facebook link:
Here are the details:
* Tips and practices for making the right choices & finding the right foods for where you are today.
* Cutting edge health, nutrition, and detoxification information for all ages
* GMO's & the "dirty little secrets" in National Trends
* How to boost your libido and increase satisfaction in all areas of your life
* Practical recipes rich in nutrients for busy parents and professionals
* How to increase your energy and lose weight with Mila Omega 3's.
* Scientific support for overcoming fear and misinformation.
Doors & Vendor booths open at 6pm.
Lecture is from 7-8:30pm.
Q&A from 8:30-9pm.
Hope to see you there!
DR. BRIAN CLEMENT, Ph.D., N.M.D., L.N., has spearheaded the international progressive health movement for more than four decades. He is the Director of the renowned Hippocrates Health Institute and has pioneered clinical research and training in disease prevention, giving Clement insight into the lifestyle required to prevent and eliminate disease, enhance longevity, and maintain vitality. Dr. Clement has written dozen of books focused on healthy, spirituality and natural healing, including “Life-Force” which Dr. Colin Campbell calls “One of the most important books ever written on nutrition.”