Sunday Potluck begins at 4 PM. - Doors open at 3:30 PM
(please bring a raw vegan dish if attending potluck; list ingredients)
Lecture begins at 5:15 PM - Attendees may, if they wish, skip the potluck and come just for the lecture.
Title and Contents of lecture:
Succeeding on a Plant Based Diet
How to avoid common pitfalls and thrive as a plant based eater
• Why The Standard American Diet is the Standard
• Why Eat a Plant Based Diet
• Overcoming Emotional Roadblocks
• The Role of Stress
• Daily Nutritional Needs
• Understanding the Role of Calories
• Potential Deficiencies
• Requirements of Different Lifestyles
• Social Strategies
• Long Term Success
$10. donation asked to offset the cost of renting the hall and for speaker honorarium.
Children under 16 - Free.
More information on the speaker:
At the amazing last potluck/lecture March 19th, several people told me that it was a life changing event. Tim shares well-being wisdom.
Tim is shattering the myths and misconceptions that surround a plant based diet. His talks have inspired countless people across the globe to improve their health.
Tim doesn't just talk the talk, he walks the walk, excelling in some of the world's most grueling sports. He has won 3 U.S. championship running titles, he is ranked 7th in the world in the sport of stair climbing and he was named the 2010 U.S.A. Masters Mountain Runner of the year.
Tim is a great example of what one can achieve on a simple, plant based diet.
Here's what people are saying about Tim's presentations:
* "This was the most amazing lecture I ever heard. He shared so much information that is not that easy to get, I feel like I really learned a lot and he inspired me to do more research based on his information." - Cilida, Hampstead, NH
* "I loved Tim's energy! And he knew what he was talking about! He also had a very creative and unique way of describing complex biological functions in the body in an easy to understand way! Thumbs up!" - Debi in Wichita, KS
* "Oh my gosh, was Tim excellent! I loved his heart and his sincerity and the fact that he just cared so much about helping us to get it!!! So inspiring!" - Gloria, Manchester, NH
* "OK, Tim is amazing. That was the most inspiring raw talk I have been to, to this day. Such a warm, inspiring person. did I mention he was inspiring?" - Andrea in Wichita, KS
* "Great motivational speaker who truly is a champion for the raw food lifestyle. He has taken the vision of what raw foods can really do to take people to the next level." - Hope in Kansas City, MO
* "This guy rocks! He is inspired and inspiring." - Larry in Newmarket, ON
* "Wow. That was life-altering! I learned so much. That was a wonderful presentation. The extensive Q&A is proving to be exponentially valuable! We just wanted to take him home!" - Valerie in Kansas city, MO
For more information contact:
See website: http://www.runningraw.com/