Hi Ultra or Leon or whoever:
1) I am not a lawyer, nor have I ever played one on TV
2) Your suit petition reads less like a statement of facts, and more like a
Since you appear to have a civil rights concern ...
3) Run, not walk, to your friendly ACLU office and ask them for assistance.
4) At the very least, get a lawyer to write this stuff up without all the
emotional commentaries and verbal colorations which distracts from your case.
5) Get counseling for the abuse you received.
6) If you do not already have them, get all names and their contact information
from all the people you encountered, because you will need to ask all of them
for depositions, or serve them with court warrants as (fearful or hostile)
witnesses. No witnesses, no case.
7) At some point, you might be motivated to consider finding positive ways of
improving the the social environment. For instance, by joining, or creating, a
county "citizen police review" committee. Or establish a safe house network for
women who are abused.
/////// Excerpt from Original Message \\\\\\\
From: ULTRAGABACHO! <[address removed]>
Subject: [rawfood-213] Here's the suit. Give me feedback.
To: [address removed]
Send reply to: [address removed]
Date sent: Sun, 29 Apr[masked]:10:54 -0400
> The Honorable Robert A. Jones Hono
> IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
> WESTERN DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON, AT SEATTLE
> LEON S. BLATT, Petitioner,
> PETE SHOVE, et al., Respondents.
> NO. C[masked]
> DECLARATION OF LEON S. BLATT IN
> SUPPORT OF OPPOSITION TO THREE MOTIONS TO DISMISS
Demian - director
Sweet Corn Productions
Box 9685, Seattle, WA[masked]
Video, Photography, Sound Recording, Writing,
Editing, Web Programming, Actor, Puppeteer.
Highly entertaining presentations that
affirm self-esteem and social equality.
Demian's Video Samples on:
Sweet Corn Productions:
Listing on IMDb