Raw Network of Washington's Meetup Group Message Board › Cacao Lucuma Bliss Bars recipe
Here are the recipe and instructions for the Cacao Lucuma Bliss Bars from last night's event:
1/2 c coconut butter
1 c cacao butter, grated with paring or utility knife/grater
4 oz cacao paste (cut into small pieces, then measure out about 4/5 c, which is about 4 oz. Or use a kitchen scale if you own one.)
4 T lucuma
4 T cacao powder
1 T vanilla powder
pinch Premier Pink Salt
5 T Grade B maple syrup
1. Melt coconut butter, cacao butter and cacao paste in a double boiler on lowest heat, with coconut butter on the bottom, followed by the cacao butter and cacao paste. If you don't own a double boiler, use a makeshift double boiler with a steel bowl on top of a saucepan.
2. Add all dry ingredients to a steel mixing bowl. Mix well.
3. Check the coconut butter, cacao butter and cacao paste regularly every few minutes, and stir with chopsticks to facilitate the melting process.
4. After the mixture is fully melted, pouring into the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients.
5. Add the maple syrup, stir, and balance the flavors if necessary.
6. Pour the mixture into a glass 8X8 pan. Let it set for at least 10 minutes before place in the refrigerator. Allow to set at least two hours.
I hope you enjoy the recipe! Thanks to all for coming out last night. :)