addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 18

I'm new to this group and am excited to meet other raw friends. There were so many lovely people at the lecture last Thursday, I'm looking forward to meeting with you more.

Are there any other families with little ones who'd be interested in meeting up? Kids food can be the worst! Anyway, if there are others with or without kids who would like to meet up for a potluck at the beach or park let me know. We are always up for adventure.

We live just south of West Seattle right now, but can travel.

Have a lovely day