addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raw Network of Washington's Meetup Group Message Board › New gourmet raw recipe book needs your help!!

New gourmet raw recipe book needs your help!!

laurel a.
user 120086802
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hello Friends!!
My name is Laurel Anderson and I have been a raw food chef for the last 7 years. I used to sell my raw food creations at Raw Vegan Source in Redmond and natural co ops in the Seattle area. I was also partner and head chef at Lifefood Organic in Hollywood, CA when we first opened back in 2009. I am writing to you all today because I need your help. A few weeks ago I launched a Kickstarter campaign to help publish my gourmet vegan+raw recipe book entitled Wild Plate that I have been creating over the last 3 years. I only have 8 days left on my Kickstarter page and still need to fund another $5000 in order to reach my goal. It is my dream to share with the world how amazing plant based living cuisine can be. You can pre order limited edition copies of the book, custom BAGGU recycled grocery bags and canvas totes with the word "WILD" printed on them as well as one of a kind experiences. Please check out my link and share it with your friends and family, help me reach my goal and be apart of publishing this book. WE CAN DO THIS!! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/436582840/wild-plate-is-a-creative-culinary-adventure-in-the?ref=live­