This meeting is being hosted by the San Antonio meetup group. To carpool from Austin with other Austin meetup members call Are YOU interested in:
*having more energy
*living disease-free, naturally
*feeling more connected to life
A Raw Food Lifestyle can open new doorways for your transformation…
A unique opportunity.
Hear two experienced, internationally-renowned 100% raw foodists speak about healthy, enjoyable raw lifestyles.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
6:30 – 8:30 pm
Investment in your wellbeing: $20
Madison Square Presbyterian Church
319 Camden St.
San Antonio, TX 78215
Matt Monarch, Raw Food speaker from the US, is author of ‘Raw Spirit’ & ‘Raw Success’ and has been eating 100% raw for 9 years now. You can learn more about Matt at www.RawSpirit.org.
In this talk he discusses:
• Why and how to go Raw
• Overcoming Health Challenges
• Why some diets work and some don’t
• Difficulties that may arise on your journey
• Benefits of eating Raw Foods, juicing and colonic hydrotherapy
Angela Stokes lost over 160 pounds and reversed morbid obesity with a raw food lifestyle. She runs www.RawReform.com, where she shares her message of natural recovery.
She speaks about:
• Healthy, rapid weight loss
• How to release overeating patterns
• Balancing detox with slimming
• Emotional/social transformations
• Top tips for a healthy raw lifestyle
Free Parking in the back. Enter by canopied door
For more information and to reserve your place,
or email [masked]