Let your friends in New York and New Jersey know that I'll be speaking in their neighborhood on October 5.
Here are the details:
Living An Energized Life: How to Eat, Breath and Laugh Your Way to Vibrant Health and Boundless Energy[/b]
With Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, MS, DC, CCN, DACBN
Don't Let Lack of Energy Compromise Your Relationships, Your Job or Your Self-esteem.
In this Inspirational talk, You’ll learn:
- Easy, natural solutions that will give you energy right away
- Powerful Strategies for creating the mindset for health success
- Why “getting more sleep” is NOT the only answer
- How to CLEAR YOUR FOGGY BRAIN so you perform better at work
- What foods and lifestyle habits ZAP your energy…
- Foods and lifestyle habits that create energy
- The 1 powerful food group that can double your energy overnight
- A powerful technique for curbing emotional eating
- How to get more stamina from the foods you already eat
- The Importance of timing your meals for optimum energy
- How to RECLAIM THE JOY of Fully Living Your Life
In her fun and exuberant style, Dr. Ritamarie shares her passion for vibrant health and her secrets for creating for herself more strength and stamina in her 50’s than she experienced in her 20’s. There’ll be ample time for questions and answers.
For over 2 decades, Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo has been a student and practitioner of natural health and whole fresh food diets as a path to wellness. Her success in recovering from chronic fatigue and lifestyle induced health challenges prompted her to leave her career in high tech and pursue her dream of becoming a holistic health practitioner.
As a doctor of chiropractic certified in acupuncture, certified clinical nutritionist and herbalist, Dr. Ritamarie empowers powerful transformation and vibrant health in busy people worldwide. Through her coaching programs, nutrition consultations and books, Dr. Ritamarie touches countless lives with her message of self-healing. Visit her website www.FreshnFunLiving.com for lots of resources, recipes and valuable information.
Monday, October 5, 2009 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Ramsey, New Jersey 07446
Investment in your health: $20 in advance, $25 at the door
To register contact Karen at [masked]
Or call (201)[masked]
Please pass it on.