Are you ready to protect against
cancer and other diseases?
* Cancer! It's in the news, on the internet, and in the newspapers.
* You likely know someone who has cancer and maybe even know one or more persons who've died of it.
* Maybe you've even had or have cancer yourself.
* The American Cancer Society is pounding the pavement for donations.
* New drugs are being researched and tried.
* Billions of dollars are being poured into cancer research, yet the alarming statistics tell us that little progress is being made.
46% of us will get cancer
We’ve all been touched by cancer in one way or another. In the last few years, I have personally lost my sister, 2 cousins, an aunt, and 3 close personal friends to cancer.
* Why is this dreaded disease on the rise?
* What choices can you make on a daily basis that decrease your risk of cancer?
* And what are your options if you do get cancer? Need it be fatal?
Dr. Brian Clement is coming to Austin to explore the answers to these questions and take a serious look at what's causing this epidemic as well as talk about what you can do to keep cancer at a distance.
Dr. Clement has been working with people with cancer and other serious diseases for over 3 decades. He's the director of the renowned Hippocrates Health Center in Florida. The Hippocrates philosophy is founded on the belief that a living, enzyme-rich diet—complemented by exercise, positive thinking and non-invasive therapies—are integral to optimum health.
Dr. Clement will explain how a change in lifestyle and the introduction of living foods can offer abundant energy and promote life extension and healing.
In this talk you'll learn:
* How to choose foods that can help protect your cells from early death, so you are less likely to get cancer in the first place There will be an extensive Question and Answer Session following the formal lecture so that participants will leave with viable, personal road-maps back to completely healthy lives.
* How to lengthen the life span of your cells
* How to increase your quality of health and well-being so you can lead a disease-free and comfortable life
Join Dr. Brian Clement for All About Cancer and Conquering Disease with Living Food
June 2, 2010, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
This will be Dr. Clement’s only lecture in Austin until next year.
Only $25 in advance, $30 at the door (per person)
Please DO NOT RSVP to this Meet-Up to sign up. Please pre-register at:
Sponsored by FreshnFunLiving.com and Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo