Are you ready to protect against
cancer and other diseases?
* Cancer! It's in the news, on the internet, and in the newspapers.
* You likely know someone who has cancer and maybe even know one or more persons who've died of it.
* Maybe you've even had or have cancer yourself.
* The American Cancer Society is pounding the pavement for donations.
* New drugs are being researched and tried.
* Billions of dollars are being poured into cancer research, yet the alarming statistics tell us that little progress is being made.
46% of us will get cancer
We’ve all been touched by cancer in one way or another. In the last few years, I have personally lost my sister, 2 cousins, an aunt, and 3 close personal friends to cancer.
* Why is this dreaded disease on the rise?
* What choices can you make on a daily basis that decrease your risk of cancer?
* And what are your options if you do get cancer? Need it be fatal?
Dr. Brian Clement is coming to Austin to explore the answers to these questions and take a serious look at what's causing this epidemic as well as talk about what you can do to keep cancer at a distance.
Dr. Clement has been working with people with cancer and other serious diseases for over 3 decades. He's the director of the renowned Hippocrates Health Center in Florida. The Hippocrates philosophy is founded on the belief that a living, enzyme-rich diet—complemented by exercise, positive thinking and non-invasive therapies—are integral to optimum health.
Dr. Clement will explain how a change in lifestyle and the introduction of living foods can offer abundant energy and promote life extension and healing.
In this talk you'll learn:
* How to choose foods that can help protect your cells from early death, so you are less likely to get cancer in the first place
* How to lengthen the life span of your cells
* How to increase your quality of health and well-being so you can lead a disease-free and comfortable life There will be an extensive Question and Answer Session following the formal lecture so that participants will leave with viable, personal road-maps back to completely healthy lives.
Join Dr. Brian Clement for All About Cancer and Conquering Disease with Living Food
June 2, 2010, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
This will be Dr. Clement’s only lecture in Austin until next year.
Only $25 in advance, $30 at the door (per person)
Please DO NOT RSVP to this Meet-Up to sign up. Please pre-register at:
Sponsored by FreshnFunLiving.com and Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo