Austin Raw Food Diet, Vegan Potluck and Information Exchange Message Board › Raw Vegan potluck in San Antonio

Raw Vegan potluck in San Antonio

A former member
Post #: 35
Below is an invite for a raw vegan potluck in San Antonio. If you would like to go let me know and we could go together. It is Christmas Eve. The host is a friend of mine from Nevada and her potlucks are really wonderful. I was at her last Thanksgiving one in 2010.

I am forwarding this to potential interested parties to announce our plans to hold raw/vegan potlucks on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. This is like the Thanksgiving Potluck we will hold on Thursday. Our focus is to provide an alternative celebration of these holidays without animal products and processed food, as well as a safe haven for raw foodists to celebrate these specail holidays with friends and loved ones. We can hold a gift exchange for the Christmas Eve Potluck. There will be board games and puzzles, movies if folks are interested. They will begin at 5:00 PM.
Laurie Jenks H.
user 10100464
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 5
Thanks Tahiriih, for posting this for us! Look forward to seeing you!