Austin Raw Food Diet, Vegan Potluck and Information Exchange Message Board › Austin Raw Foodies! A LIVE Event just for you...

Austin Raw Foodies! A LIVE Event just for you...

Dr. Ritamarie L.
drritamarie
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hello my friends!

I send the below email out last week. I wanted to send it again because people have asked me for the information again. But it is a bit changed though, because this coming week, the Early Bird Special ENDS.

Also, make sure to bring someone, because the Bring A Friend (for only $47 more) makes it SO easy.

Okay, so here's the email again, by request:

Hello my wonderful raw foodies! Feel free to forward the email to your local friends who live in the Austin, San Antonio, Houston, or even Dallas areas.

Seats are filling quickly, so I wanted to drop you a note again, to tell you about my upcoming local LIVE event:

Spring Into Vitality!
A 3-Day Transformational Workshop with Dr. Ritamarie

When: Friday, March 22 – Sunday, March 24, 2013
Where: Austin Holiday Inn Arboretum

This unprecedented live event will include:

Full testing/analysis of: pH levels, nitric oxide levels, mineral trace levels
WHY: to determine exactly where YOU are personally with your body chemistry. Why take supplements that you may not necessarily need, while possibly not knowing for certain which ones you DO need?

How to properly read those tests
WHY: many people read these tests incorrectly. It’s easy to misread them, so it’s not your fault. At the event, you will not only get the proper tests, and read them, but you will learn how to do home testing to monitor these critical levels.

3 full days of wholesome, living foods...made FOR you!
WHY: If you get the VIP upgrade, you will be FED the entire three days by meals specially designed by Raw Food Gourmet Chef and Instructor Karen Osborne, as well as Dr. Ritamarie. Who needs a why for this?

Nourishment booths
WHY: Instead of “coffee breaks,” you will have breaks at the Nourishment Booth, which contains healthy, vitalizing elixirs that will have you feeling wonderful all weekend. All the great energy, none of the crashing!

Unique exercises that transform the body quickly
WHY: We all have limited time, in today’s busy world, yet we MUST move our bodies to stay healthy. One of the Special Guests has developed a scientifically proven exercise routine that is wildly effective and can be done in only 15 minutes! Also, I have several of my own tips for how I stay so slim and vital at 56. People beg, I mean ask me all the time how I manage this great vitality. It’s easier to show you these things in person, so I will share with you all of my time-tested secrets for how I stay in such great shape.

Body image re-framing to a healthy one
WHY: A healthy body image leads to a healthy body. Another of our special guests has a unique method for finding those pesky unconscious negative body programs, that may have occurred even as a child. She then takes you through a powerful method for re-framing those negative body programs into positive, loving ones.

It’s like a raw food festival, health fair, and spa-like retreat all in one!

And, much, much more…

For the Early Bird Special Register NOW:
www.springintovitality.com­

Can’t wait to see you there!

With love and appreciation,

Dr. Ritamarie

P.S. Make sure to tell your friends about it, because they can take advantage of a special Bring a Friend bonus!