Austin Raw Food Diet, Vegan Potluck and Information Exchange Message Board › Early Bird Deadline Approaching Fast! Don’t miss out!

Early Bird Deadline Approaching Fast! Don’t miss out!

Dr. Ritamarie L.
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hello  my raw loving friends!

If you have not already registered for my live event, Spring Into Vitality: A 3-Day Transformational Workshop With Dr. Ritamarie, in beautiful Austin, Texas on March 22-24, 2013, then I’m dropping you a quick note to let you know some important information.

1. The Early Bird Discount expires at midnight on February 28th. Click here to catch it before the price goes up:

2. Make sure to get the VIP Upgrade. Most people (even locals) are signing up for the VIP, for the following reasons:

• All of your meals are made FOR you. Breakfast and lunch all three days, and a Friday night Raw Gourmet dinner as well as a Saturday night Banquet & Fiesta.

• Wholesome, delicious, living foods (including desserts) with a menu designed by renowned Gourmet Raw Foods Chef and Instructor, Karen Osborne, as well as myself.

• Check out the site again for examples of the kind of menu, is your mouth watering yet?

• You save time, money and precious energy by not having to worry about which expensive restaurant to go to next…AND what to eat once you get there. All of the guesswork is gone!

• You get pre and post conference support.

• You will get a HUGE VIP Goodie bag with way too many goodies to list here.

• However, the VIP Upgrade option will also end soon, due to the fact that we have to know how many VIP’s to instruct the kitchen prepare for, if that makes sense. Don’t miss out…treat yourself this weekend!

3. Bring a Friend Special Bonus. Right now, after you register, you will get a special link to Bring a Friend for only $47 more! That price will go up soon. It’s a fantastic deal that encourages you to bring your BFF, your relatives, or your significant other. Ladies, bring your man! Men, bring your lady! We make it easy for you.

4. The Hotel Discount. The special rate for Guests of Spring Into Vitality will go up after March 8th.

So, the bottom line here, and the key date to sign up by to get all of the fantastic discounts as well as secure your VIP package is:
February 28th.

That doesn’t leave you much time. Here’s that link again:­

I can’t wait to see you there!

Dr. Ritamarie

P.S. What will you do with all the energy and knowledge you will have after you Spring Into Vitality, and get your health on track for good? Think about how much better your life will be, once you are vital, rejuvenated, and nourished…and armed with the knowledge of how to maintain it. It really is possible for you. See you there!