Austin Raw Food Diet, Vegan Potluck and Information Exchange Message Board › This Saturday's Potluck: "Picnic" style celebration for Memorial Day weekend!

This Saturday's Potluck: "Picnic" style celebration for Memorial Day weekend!

Dr. Ritamarie L.
drritamarie
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hey everyone!

This weekend's meetup falls on Memorial Day weekend and I thought it would be fun to do things "picnic"style.

We have a pool...so bring suits and towels to go swimming (if you desire), bug repellant (natural) if desired, and the theme can be "picnic style food" (i.e. jicama potato salad, raw veggie burgers, coleslaw, etc.).

You can even jump on our big outdoor trampoline if you would like. This will be big fun with the option to be in of course.  I happen to know of a doggie who LOVES to play catch outside too. Any dog lovers out there who can help her out?

We will still be doing the food inside though, so it doesn't get too hot. It will be a lot of fun, so whether you go outside or stay inside, come prepared to meet great friends, eat great food, and celebrate the holiday with us!

With love and appreciation,

Dr. Ritamarie

P.S. Many are asking if there is still time to get in on my next Dr. Ritamarie's Famous 7-day G.R.E.E.N. Cleanse program starting in June, and the answer is YES, if you hurry:

Green Cleanse Program